BeatBlip Business Process Automation (BPA)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
All enterprises today recognize the need for automation. The value that automation brings to an enterprise is immense. It not only saves costs but also increases productivity and accuracy. Additionally, it removes the burden of mundane and repetitive tasks from the shoulders of the staff so that they can focus on high-value work. This is why Business Process Automation (BPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are gaining momentum among most organizations.
BeatBlip is a robust and feature-rich automation tool that helps organizations bring efficiency and transparency into their business processes. It’s an easy to use Business Process Automation tool that supports end-to-end process automation spanning diverse set of systems – from Web and Mobile Apps to ERP Platforms, Database Systems, and Batch Processes
- Codeless: BeatBlip simplifies BPA or RPA. It does not require any specialized skillset like development or automation background. Business analysts, project managers, and technical customer support engineers can comfortably use BeatBlip with basic training.
- End-to-end Automation: It is an all-in-one solution that enables users to automate processes and procedures that involve multiple sub-systems and touchpoints of potentially diverse nature – Web UI, Mobile, APIs, Desktop app, Batch processes, Databases, and Files.
- Database and File Connectors: Offers a comprehensive set of interfaces to integrate with databases, FTP servers, and files.
- Built-in File Processing Support: Supports all file operations from simple file renaming, compressing/uncompressing to file editing, parsing, and upload/downloads.
- Multiple File Formats: Supports Excel, CSV, PDF, Text, XML, and MS Word file formats.
- Logical/Conditional Flows: Offers built-in constructs for looping over files and data-records. It also allows conditional processing of the data. As an example, it can be configured to enter data into UI fields only if the UI fields are empty or have default values avoiding additional IF/ELSE around every such data entry.
- Data Validation Configuration: Allows users to set data-validation rules that can be used to filter out any data that doesn’t meet the specifications. Invalid data is written out to “failed” data files along with the failure reason details. These reports can then be reviewed and fixed manually and pushed through a subsequent processing cycle.
- Unattended Execution: Automated processes can be executed in a scheduled manner without requiring any human intervention. The execution output includes screenshots, video recording, and detailed reports for reviewing the results and analyzing any errors.