BeatBlip provides powerful mobile testing features to help you verify and validate the functioning of mobile and responsive web apps in a continuous integration workflow. With BeatBlip you can test your mobile apps on real devices, on-premises or in the mobile cloud labs, and also on device emulators and simulators.
It enables the team to perform full end-to-end testing of native, hybrid, and mobile web apps, from UI level down to the complete back-end including API and data layer.
As a mobile app test automation solution, BeatBlip allows users to automate the testing of native and hybrid mobile apps. Tests can be executed on a combination of different mobile devices with any size, form-factor, resolution and platform. BeatBlip enables the following types of mobile app testing:
- Functional Testing
- Database Testing
- Integration Testing
- Continuous Regression Testing
With BeatBlip, users can automate end-to-end testing of mobile web apps to check its performance and confirm the responsive readiness of the app across different browsers, devices, and platforms. BeatBlip supports the following mobile web tests:
- Cross-browser Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Mobile Web Performance Testing
- Mobile Web GUI Testing
Accelerate your mobile app initiatives with the most complete, flexible, and easy-to-use mobile app testing solution. BeatBlip accelerates delivery and testing of mobile apps by offering automated testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premises.
- Simple setup: Comes bundled with all the required components and pre-built keywords to kickstart your mobile test automation project in no time.
- Powerful object identification capability: Effectively detects and stores various UI elements to speed up the scripting process and to reduce the maintenance effort.
- Handle device fragmentation: Ensures proper rendering of the app, no matter if it is accessed from an Android or iOS mobile device, or tablet.
- Optimal cross-functional testing: Maximizes automation efficiency with reusable test data and scripts across API, Web and Mobile platforms.
- Deliver flawless user experience: Allows rigorous testing on device-specific parameters to check how applications interact with real mobile devices.
- Cross-environment execution: Enables tests to be executed locally and remotely with real devices, simulators, or cloud-based devices.
- Cloud-based mobile lab integration: Integrates with popular mobile cloud labs that you may be already using such as Sauce Labs and ExperiTest.
Mobile app testing is a process used by the testers to verify whether an app designed for handheld devices meets all the requirements. Tests can be run for three types of mobile software: native apps, mobile web apps, and hybrid apps. Rigorous mobile testing ensures that the final product functions properly throughout its customer experience journey. Thorough mobile testing not only oversees the quality and functionality of the app but also effectively increases user engagement.
The main components of mobile testing include:
- Functionality testing
- Regression testing
- Performance testing
- Operational testing
- Security testing
- Interrupt testing
Did you know: more than 200 billion apps were downloaded worldwide in 2019. However, the user retention rate for mobile apps stood at 32% during the same period. These numbers clearly indicate that while it may be tough to get your app downloaded, it’s tougher to engage and retain users and make them return to your app. And the deciding factor in this scenario could be your app’s user experience.
How do you ensure that each and every element, page, and feature of your mobile app adds up to enticing experience and moves the user down the conversion funnel? One way to get there is by harnessing the power of mobile app testing. Rigorous mobile testing allows development and testing teams to release a product that delivers a delightful and user-centric app experience.
- Simplifies validation and verification of mobile app elements and features
- Reduces the time-to-market with record-and-play testing methodology
- Enhances compatibility across different devices and browsers
- Improves usability and responsiveness of applications
- Increases the test coverage and reduces maintenance costs